Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dressing Lily

So, it has happened. I am now loving having a little girl and putting her in what I call 'cute' clothes. I don't get all girly or anything, but cute is well, cute. Here are a handful of outfits that have been given to Lily as gifts by many of you. She is finally able to wear a lot of them. Some of the clothes needed a long sleeve onesie under them because they were short sleeved and she will be grown out of them by summer. I think she is pretty darn cute! So, for those of you that recognize the outfits you gave, Thank you!

This is my last post for now. I'll get some from Lily's Birthday party and those should be the next photos that will go up. By the way, I bought Lily a dress for her birthday party. (That would be the first dress I bought her ever!)

Videos from Daddy to come!

Dressing Lily

No comments: