Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas cookies.

This is my last post for the night. Earlier this afternoon I thought I'd just have time to post the Christmas letter, but I have been able to sneak in a post here and there. I ate lunch and dinner in front of this screen so you all could see the kids and get a chuckle and I had one less thing on my 'to do' list.

This morning Noah helped me make some sugar cookies. Two kinds to be exact. One that was organic and well, hard to form, oh yeah and hard to eat. They were hard as a rock, I like crispy cookies, not hard. So, we made another batch, the ones to give away. We are only giving a little away this year. We have new next door neighbors and our across the street neighbors invited us over for Christmas Eve. (You all know, I don't go anywhere without cookies - I cheated though, these were from a bag. I will make another two kinds, just not tonight.) Anyways, After Noah's really long nap and then dinner, we frosted the sugar cookies. He frosted his organic rocks and I frosted the ones to give away. Noah had fun, this was his first time.

Enjoy!

Christmas cookies.

No comments: