Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Surgery indeed!

Well, it looks like our little Lilypad will be needing her tonsils and adenoids removed.  This is a good thing.  I am not looking forward to her having surgery or the recovery, I hate to have her in pain or any discomfort, but I know that this will help her in the long run.  Lily has HUGE tonsils, they are pretty much always big, but when she gets a cold or sick, they touch each other (ick - look up kissing tonsils and you can see a rather gross picture.)  Her's aren't quite that bad, but pretty close.  For now, I am just reading through the mountain of paperwork they gave me. It turns out I can read and digest information better when my kids are not in the room and screaming at me.  Ah, my little angels.  :)

Anyways, here is a recent 'photo shoot' of the wee one.  She was being super silly the other day and I got a handful of shots of her 'posing' for the camera.

















... and there you have it.  Lilypad at her finest, hamming it up for my iphone.  

Prayers for her to remain healthy before the surgery, a successful surgery and recovery would be greatly appreciated.  Her surgery is scheduled for 2/20212.



1 comment:

B said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! She is finally starting to look a little more like you, too! What a cutie! =)