Thursday, November 4, 2010

September 2010

September was full of fun, but a little less busy. We had some free weekends where we just kinda hung out together. It was nice.

Highlights of September:

Sleepover at the San Diego Wild Animal Park
White Sox won at an Angels game
Noah went back to school on the 7th
Open house at school
Finished up with Swim lessons for the year.
Said goodbye to our beloved kitty Cassanova on 9/20/10 :(

Back to our usual school schedule. I can't believe how fast summer went. Noah only gets 9 weeks off for summer break. I could have sworn the summers were longer when I was a kid. He was thrilled to be back in school and with his friends. He loves his teachers and doing his work and playing with his friends and eating lunch with his friends.

The kids started doing art projects once a week during the end of summer. I have tried to continue to have some form of art project for them once a week or every other week. I think their favorite was painting this house I got at Costco about 2 years ago. I got it thinking it would be a great idea for the kids, but I'd wait. I waited awhile, and though they were young, I thought - go - have at it. What a hoot!



No comments: